💖Boost Your Collagen😍Collagen production in the skin is crucial to our skin’s appearance. Less collagen as we age means more wrinkles, fine lines and skin sagging. So more collagen means a more youthful complexion, and research shows that micro-needling can actually boost collagen production!👏✔💖
1) What is the principle of microneedles?
The principle of the microneedle is to open the cuticle channel, which hinders the skin absorption, promoting the effective penetration and absorption of various skincare products. Skincare products can be better absorbed and enhanced with the use of microneedles.
2) Is the microneedle operation painful?
In practice, most people will feel slightly numb, but not obvious.
3) Does microneedle massage will make pore enlarged?
No! The micro-pores are very small and invisible to the naked eyes. They will heal quickly after rolling; we can seize this opportunity to supplement skin nutrition. Microneedle stimulation help accelerates collagen synthesis, help skincare.
1) Disinfect the microneedle by soaking it in 75% alcohol for 15 minutes.
2) Rinse the alcohol with boiling water.
3) Clean your face with facial cleanser
4) Apply appropriate amount of repair cream or skincare products to the desired part.
5) Firstly roll the microneedle along the horizontal direction for massage, and then roll diagonally.
6) Please use the strength according to your own acceptance, try to be slighter, to avoid hurt caused by excessive force. Roll about 20 times at each part.
7) Apply a special repair mask. Avoid rewashing the face on the same day after microneedle massage, but you can apply some relevant special liquid.
8) Disinfect the microneedle by soaking it in 75% alcohol for 15 minutes again.
1) People with severe facial wounds, severe red bloodshot exposure, severe acne attacks are prohibited from using.
2) Get sunscreen the next day.
3) Eat less irritating food when making microneedles.
4) Microneedles can NOT be shared with other people; please pay attention to avoid cross-infection.
Specifications: 0.2mm; 0.25mm; 0.3mm